Very nice unfurnished apartment 2 + kk with a terrace on the square Maltézské Mala Strana P1
Very nice unfurnished apartment 2 + kk (60m²) with terrace is located in the fourth floor of the brick house without a lift in Prague 1 Mala Strana near the Charles Bridge, the historic center and the Petrin Tower. Excellent accessibility to the city center. All civil amenities.Tram station 1 min. Apartment is equipped with kitchen unit, stove, dishwasher in the bathroom is bathtub and washing machine. Free immediately.
23 500 CZKper month
|Address||Maltézské nám., Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.