Unique flat 3+1 on prestigious neighborhood Vinohrady, balcony, sunny, good for roommating
New unique offer of flat in a prestigious Prague neighborhood Vinohrady. Park right in the building! Manesova Street is a main thoroughfare of the locality with great many of trendy restaurants and shops. The house is built in 1946 in the spirit of late functionalist architect Vaclav Slavik. Space arrangement of this flat is especial; all of them have their own separate entrance from the hall. Flat is extremely sunny, beautiful terrace to the east (panoramatic view from Riegrovy sady park to the Vinohrady theatre and St. Ludmila church) like most parts of the flat. One bedroom to the courtyard to the west. In the rooms is heating in a floor. Security door, built-in safe. Many professionally restored original wooden built in closets. Cable, satellite, internet. Beautiful house with lots of marble. The owner is very flexible, after arrangement it is possible to provide the flat with more furniture or on the contrary without furniture. Possible to rent the flat (the rent price will be a bit increased) for a short time, great advantage! Suitable for family or businessmen and also for room-mates. Utilities not included.
22 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 6.000 Kč CZK, internet included|
|Address||Mánesova, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||98 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.