Beautiful non-residential premises of a total area of 423,74m² with parking, Prague 1 - Old Town
Lease contract is for indefinite period, prices are initial, then 19 EUR/month. Very nice residential areas on the total area of 423,74 m2 in the street Na Perstyne, Prague 1 – Old Town. This is an office space situated on the 8th floor of a building with an elevator. Price is 9EUR/m2/month. The premises are unfurnished, the possibility of a variable breakdown of office. Ventilation with the possibility of individual control, windows with blinds, dieselagregate to ensure the supply of electricity at the time of failure, UPS, terraces. Throughout the building are fire sprinklers. There are antennas for data transmission, electronic card system. The possibility of renting a parking space. A very lucrative location, the house is closed to the subway station Narodni trida. Excellent transport accessibility. In this house we have others offices to rent.
103 541 CZKper month
|Address||Na Perštýně, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||423,74 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.