Very nice partially furnished apartment 2 + kk with good transport accessibility, Prague 1 -Old Town
Nice bright apartment 2 + kk with an area of 45 m2 in the street Tynska, Prague 1 – Old Town. Apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a brick house with an elevator. It is partly furnished, kitchenette with refrigerator is connected to a bathroom where is a shower, toilet separately. On the floor are tiles and carpet, central heating. Situated in the very lucrative and demanded site of the capital. Very good transport accessibility- not far from the house is the Republic Square where is a subway station line B. There is also new shopping center Palladium with many shops, restaurants and cafes. About 5 minutes from the house is the Old Town Square. All civic amenities in the best range. Just around the corner there is a small theater Ungelt. Wenceslas Square located only 10–15 minutes walk from the house. Although it does not appear, this location offers peace of mind needed to relax in the center of Prague.
17 500 CZKper month
|Address||Týnská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.