Luxurious villa with swimming pool in Branik
Apartment in a lower storey of the family villa located up the hill with a separate entrance in the part Branik. Behind the house in front of the lower storey is a big garden with a garden house available mainly for the lower premises and with view of Vltava, Barrandov and part of Smichov. Luxuriously equipped apartment, tiles and brand new floating floors. Spacious interior designed with emphasis on light. Interior lighting is made by point lights with a combination of space illumination. Emphasis is put on the decoration elements in form of skim coats, sometimes with a statue as complement. PC network, heating on all floors available. In the lower part is swimming pool and sauna with water maintained permanently at 30 degrees C. Building is equipped with security system, camera installation all around the house and infrared-operated central locking system of gates. Great transportation – metro station Budejovicka 5 min. by bus.
80 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jasná I, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||270 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.