Beautiful furnished studio apartment in the centre of Prague - Vinohrady
Beautiful cozy equipped studio is located on the fourth floor of the brick house with a lift in Prague 2 – Vinohrady. Apartment has orientation on the east to the yard of the house. There is a kitchenette equipped with a refrigerator and electric stove. In the bathroom there is a shower and washing machine, living room is equipped with a sofa which is also for sleeping. There is possibility of UPC internet connection, heating is gas. The house is representative, after a total reconstruction, the entrance door to the house has now a new secured electronic lock and magnetic chips. Housing is in a quiet location in Velehradska Street, 5 minutes by walk from metro station from Jiriho z Podebrad. Excellent civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, schools, shops, near the apartment is the commercial and cultural centre Flora.
9 000 CZKper month
|Address||Velehradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||27 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.