WONDERFUL unfurn. apartment in Old Town, good price
Wonderful unfurnished apartment, located in the centre of historical Prague – LILIOVA street – Old Town. Kitchen is fully equipped with all modern appliances. An extra room in the apartment is reserved for technical stuff, washine and dryer machine, freezer. To the apartment belongs balcony directed to the courtyard. You will love to breathe its atmosphere – is situated in the beautiful centre of Old Town, close to Old Town Square, river Vltava. Charles Bridge is only 10 minutes of lovely walk away from the building. Good transportation – tram stop is next to the building, subway line B – Narodni. Admirable locality for the Lovers of the Old Prague!
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Liliová, Praha 1|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.