Nice, cozy apartment 1+kk in Prague 1 - in Mala Strana
Beautiful, unfurnished apartment 1 + kk with a balcony in Prague 1. The apartment is situated in the 3rd floor of the brick house. The total usable area is 52m². Whole house and be apartment passed a complete reconstruction. The apartment is not furnished. There is only kitchen unit. Nice, desired location. Living in the historical center of town. Wonderful atmosphere. Charles Bridge and Petrin near. Excellent opportunity for walks. Shopping opportunities on every corner. Rich range of restaurants or cafes nearby. Shopping and entertainment center Novy Smichov nearby. Easy accessibility to all parts of Prague. Tram stop in front of the house. Metro station Malostranska just a few minutes by tram. Photos are illustrative.
18 200 CZKper month
|Address||Malostran. nám., Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||52 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.