Beautiful sunny unfurnished apartment 3+kk, near metro station Vltavska, Prague 7 - Holesovice
Luxury apartment after reconstruction is beautifully bright and spacious. The apartment 3+kk has total size of 120 sqm and includes a small balcony (2 sqm) to the courtyard. It is located in the fifth floor of the brick house with an elevator. Beautiful new kitchen is equipped with all appliances (refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, washing machine, microwave), in the apartment there are two bedrooms and two bathrooms (corner bathtub and shower). The living room is continuous and is connected with a kitchen and dining room. On the floors there are parquet and Italian tiles. There is UPC internet, as well as phone and cable TV. Easy accessibility to large parks and Stromovka Letna. Excellent transport links into the city center, tram stop is a few steps from house, metro station Vltavska 5 minutes on foot. In the surroundings you can find all the civic amenities.
23 000 CZKper month
|Address||U smaltovny, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.