Luxury fully furnished apartment 7 +1 with balconies and possibility of parking, Prague 6 - Petriny
Beautiful bright luxury duplex 7 +1 with an area of 267 m2 in the street Krenova, Prague 6 – Veleslavin. Apartment is located on the 8th, 9th and 10th floor of a new brick house with elevator. It is completely furnished – in the kitchen is the refrigerator / freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher and microwave. There are 3 bathrooms with bathtub and shower, washing machine, dryer. There is beautiful Norwegian sauna. The apartment includes 4 balconies of a total area of 160 m2. Given the large number of balconies, it is very bright and sunny. Possibility of garage parking for one car for a fee 5.000, – per month (need to rent with the apartment). Heated floor-tiles and floating floor. Satelit and cable television, and therefore should not be a problem with an Internet connection. Apartment is situated in a quiet and friendly location. Not far from the house is a tram stop so it is easy to get to the center. All civic amenities. Nearby is a very nice park suitable for relaxation walks.
45 000 CZKper month
|Address||Křenova, Praha 6 - Veleslavín|
|Usable area||267 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.