Beautiful, luxuriously furnished 4+kk at Nove Mesto. Free since 8.1.
It is a 4+kk apartment on an area of almost 140 square meters in the classic Art Nouveau building very close to the centre of the city. The house has no elevator unfortunately. The flat is furnished with beautiful, stylish and luxurious furniture. Also, the kitchen is fully equipped, from the glass ceramic hotplate, through the washer to the microwave oven, all of these are embedded appliances. The bathroom is large and a double sink provides enough comfort for two people. The bathroom also contains one toilet, another one stands apart. On the floors are floating floors and of course pavement. Due to it's position the house is quiet and the location provides excellent civic amenities. Near can be found a park at Charles Square, where you can relax and the like. Traffic conditions are also great. Transport in place is provided by tram and bus lines and metro. House will be free from the first of August.
35 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Zderaze, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||138 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.