Luxury non-residential premises with an area of 256 m² with a terrace, Prague 1 - New Town
New attractive residential areas with an area of 256 m2 in reconstructed administrative building in Mezibranska street, Prague 1 – New Town. The premises are very suitable for offices. It is on the 5th and 6th floor of a brick house with an elevator and are interconnected by own internal staircase. There is no equipment. On 4th floor there are 6 separate offices, kitchen and toilets, on the 5th floor there is a large open space by 115 m2. There is also a terrace. On floors there are parquets and tiles. Security alarm. Excellent location in the heart of the capital, it is closed to Wenceslas Square. Excellent transport accessibilty- near are bus and tram stops and also subway stations I.P.Pavlova line C and Museum of lines C and A. Good lucrative location.
65 000 CZKper month
|Address||Mezibranská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||256 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.