Luxury non-residential premises with an area of 256 m² with a terrace, Prague 1 - New Town
New attractive residential areas with an area of 256 m2 in reconstructed administrative building in Mezibranska street, Prague 1 – New Town. The premises are very suitable for offices. It is on the 5th and 6th floor of a brick house with an elevator and are interconnected by own internal staircase. There is no equipment. On 4th floor there are 6 separate offices, kitchen and toilets, on the 5th floor there is a large open space by 115 m2. There is also a terrace. On floors there are parquets and tiles. Security alarm. Excellent location in the heart of the capital, it is closed to Wenceslas Square. Excellent transport accessibilty- near are bus and tram stops and also subway stations I.P.Pavlova line C and Museum of lines C and A. Good lucrative location.
65 000 CZKper month
|Address||Mezibranská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||256 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.