Nice furnished apartment 3+kk with balcony and parking, Prague 4 - Nusle
Nice furnished 3+kk in 3rd floor of the newer brick house near metro C – Prazske povstani. Apartment has orientation to the north in living room, bedroom and children's room with loggia to the south. All rooms are with a floating floor, toilet and bathroom with a pavement tiles, blinds in the windows. Equipment: kitchen – kitchen corner, cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher, fridge with freezer, dining table, 4 chairs, three-piece suite, coffee table, TV. Bedroom – double bed, big wardrobe, children's room – desk, beds, hall – built-in wardrobe, bathroom – bath and washing machine. Additional equipment: airer, ironing board, satellite TV, the Internet UPC. From the windows is nice view of the atrium. The apartment includes cellar in the basement of the house, where there is also room for bikes and prams. It is possible to rent a private garage in the basement of the house for the monthly rent 2.000 CZK + 450 CZK charges. The place has all civic amenities, metro is nearby, bus and tram.
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pod Děkankou, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||78,40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.