Very nice apartment 2+kk (65 sqm) with terraces and parking, near the Wenceslas square
Beautiful brand new apartment is located in the center of Prague in the street Italska. Apartment 2 + kk is placed in the 2nd floor of brick house with elevator. Apartment has a total area of 65 m2 and is furnished. Bathroom is equipped with bathtub, toilet is separately. The apartment have two terraces of 3 m2 and 6 m2. Kitchen comes equipped with a built appliances and ceramic hob. You will find here the phone, cable and ADSL connections. From the house is great connections to all corners of Prague. Railway station and the metro station Hlavni Nadrazi is nearby.
18 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 6250 CZK|
|Address||Italská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.