Chateau with unique park, where are oldest and bigest sequoias in Europe
Chateau and the park was founded in the 17th century manor house burnt down early, however, and in its present form it rebuilt genus Chodků. This is a bunk house (built-up area cca.1000m² so useful around. 2000m²) in the ground floor kitchen, boiler room and bedrooms. On the 1 floor there is a large room and lounges in the southern part and in the northern other rooms. So all together 17 bedrooms, kitchen, hall and one large and one smaller cellar in the middle. In close proximity is administrative house with two apartments. In the period of communism, the house was architecturally damaged, but still some original features was kept. In several rooms are tiled stove, stucco decoration. Before the year 1948 was introduced gas and central heating through whole building, the gas boiler was replaced few years ago. Building, of course, requires total reconstruction, but it is not in desperate condition. The roof is absolutely fine, completely replaced in the 70th years. Under the previous regime there was a creche and then Children's social welfare which was moved into the new building on the plot border. The chateau is surrounded by a unique park with many rare species, in particular two sequoia 200 years old, largest in Europe and lot of more, for example, Liriodendron tulipifera – a big tree, whose flowers are very similar to tulips. Park has 8 hectares plus 2 hectares of orchard. In addition to the castle include 150 hectares of forests and fields, but the owner is still not decided whether it will also be for sell. The village is quiet place in the beautiful country side under „Blaník“ the legendary Czech mount. The ideal future use of property seems to be following the previous designation: social services – senior house, hospice etc.
24 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Ratměřice, Ratměřice (Okres Benešov)|
|Usable area||2 000 m²|
|Grounds area||100 000 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.