Magnificent luxury new apartment 4+kk with terraces and whirlpool, parking, in Prague 6 - Brevnov
Luxurious and modern living in a beautiful and tastefully furnished apartment in Prague 6 in street Bezecka. New apartment 4+kk on the size of 156 sqm is situated on the third floor of new building with an elevator. The dominant feature of the apartment are two large terraces (140 sqm), where is a luxury jacuzzi and where is the magnificent view of the city. Fairyland apartment is thanks to the very nice furniture and wall-papers very cozy and especially light. Kitchen unit in the creamy color is equipped with built-in appliances, 2 bathrooms hava a creative design. There are parquet in the whole apartment. There is satellite, cable TV and phone of course. The apartment includes two parking spaces which have to be rented together with the apartment for monthly fee 6.000Czk. New building is in a quiet part of Prague, a place with excellent access to the city center. The surroundings are rich in civic amenities. 10 minutes by bus to the metro station Andel, where is also a large shopping and entertainment center. In your free time you can visit pleasant restaurants and cafés, or go to the cinema or entertain in one of the many theaters. A unique offer, so do not hesitate.
53 000 CZKper month
|Address||Běžecká, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||156 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.