Luxury living in the prestigious location Pregue's Vinohrady in Art Nouveau Residence Belgická
Residence Belgicka offers a high level of privacy in stress-free environment with professional 24 hour service. Apartments of different sizes are equipped by fully furnished kitchen with dinning corner (fridge with freezer, dishwasher, microwave, hotplate, hot-flue oven, dishes), bedroom with doublebed, bathroom with bathtube and shower, WC separated. Basic grade equipment of apartment: safety deposit box, cordless telephone, cable TV, DVD player and Hi-Fi system, high-speed internet. Price of the apartment includes: 9% VAT, water, elektricity, housekeeping once a week with change sheeting and towels, using laundry with washing machine and dryer, sauna, fitness, swimming pool, 24-hour reception with concierge service. Continental breakfast on request. Underground private parking in an affiliated property for monthly fee. Residence Belgicka is located in the heart of a green and lively Prague residential district – Vinohrady, close to the shopping and tourist center of Prague.
57 700 CZKper month
|Address||Belgická, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, luxury, fully furnished apartment 3 + kk, 106.91 m², swimming pool, sauna, air conditioning, residence Italská,
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.