Office premises of a total area 96 m² in Prague 7, in Dukelskych hrdinu street
Office premises has a total area of 96 m2 and are located on the 1st floor of a brick house in Prague 7 – Holesovice, in Dukelskych hrdinu street. Two rooms next to each other do not currently have a separatig wall and the size of a room is 7.5 mx 5.5 m2, that is approximately 41 m2. Another room with an area of 19 m2, and originally the kitchen (17 m2) is now furnished as a living room. The rest of these premises consist of hallway, bathroom and toilet.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Dukelských hrd., Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||96 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.