Beautiful spacious furnished apartment 2+1 in the centre of Prague - Old Town
We offer beautiful housing in the heart of Prague in the street Hastalska near the Republiky Square. The spacious apartment 2+1 has a total area of 87.3 sqm and is situated on the first floor in historical building without a lift. Continuous fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, dishwasher, ceramic hob), continuous living room with sofas and satellite TV, bedroom. In the bathroom there is the massage bathtub, washing machine and toilet. There are parquet and tiles on the floor, heating is gas. Housing in the city center, which ensures excellent accessibility to all parts of Prague. In the surroundings you will find all the civic amenities – department store Kotva, Palladium, theaters, cinema Slovansky house, many restaurants and cafes. Historical part of Prague will inspire you with its atmosphere for endless walks in your free time.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Haštalská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||87,30 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.