Standart fully furnished duplex apartment 4+1, historical center of Prague, New Town
Standart housing in the center of Prague near the National Theater. Fairyland duplex apartment 4+1 of the total area of 95 sqm is situated on the fifth floor of historical building without a lift. Completely furnished apartment has two bedrooms, two rooms are interconnecting. Fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, dishwasher, stove), in the bathroom there is a bathtub and washing machine with dryer. In the apartment there is all the furniture in wood, which gives the apartment a beautiful and cozy atmosphere. The apartment has a phone, fixed internet connection and satellite TV. Parking is available in underground garages under the National Theater. Apartment is located in the heart of Prague, in the vicinity are complete civic amenities. Locality ensures smooth transport accessibility to all corners of Prague.
19 900 CZKper month
|Address||V jirchářích, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||95 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.