We offer apartment for rent 2+1, furnished, 52 m², cellar, Prague 7 - Holesovice, Delnicka street
We offer apartment for rent 2+1, furnished, 52 m2, cellar, Prague 7 – Holesovice, Delnicka street. The apartment consists of living room, bedroom and kitchen. Bathroom and separate toilet. The living room is furnished: sofa, coffee table, television, dining table with chairs. In the bedroom is a double bed, desk with chair, chair, bookcase, bedside tables and wardrobe. The kitchen is equipped: fridge, gas stove and hood. The hall is located washing machine and cupboards. The bathroom has a shower. The apartment includes cellar and shared balcony. Near the house there is a tram stop Maniny from which you get to the metro station metro „C“ Vltavska and Nadrazi Holesovice or at the metro station „B“ Palmovka. In the vicinity of all amenities: shops, ATMs, restaurants, pharmacy, kindergarten and primary school.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ CZK 3.400,-/ 2 persons (electricity, gas, water and internet)|
|Address||Dělnická, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||52 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.