Beautiful family house 4 +1 with balcony, terrace, garage for 2 cars, Prague 6 - Nebusice
The twofloored separates house 4 +1 with an area of 150m² in a street Dubova. Prague 6 – Nebusice. The house is partially furnished, in a kitchen is a kitchenette line with electrical appliances. In the house are two bathrooms-one with a corner bath and the other with shower, washing machine available. The house includes a balcony and terrace, in the basement is cellar. Garage for 2 cars. On floors there are parquets, tiles and floating floor. Very nice site with lots of greenery around. Before the house is a large park suitable for daily walks. In the park is a natural swimming pool Water Reservoir Dzban. A piece of Divoka Sarka. Near the house is a bus stop, subway station Dejvicka line A only 10 minutes by bus.
39 000 CZKper month
|Address||Dubová, Praha 6 - Nebušice|
|Usable area||150 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.