Beautiful unfurnished apartment 4 + kk with balcony and parking in the new building, Prague 8
Very nice unfurnished apartment 4 + kk on a size of 103 m2 in the street Jitrovska, Praha 8 – Sttizkov. Apartment is located on a 2nd floor of a new brick building from 2008. Furnished kitchenette with all the essential electrical appliances (refrigerator with freezer, ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher). In the bathroom is a bathtub and toilet,possibility of washing machine. The apartment includes a terrace of 6 m2. The possibility of renting a parking space for a fee 400, – per month (does not need to be rented). There is satellite TV and Internet connection via O2. Not far from the house is a bus stop, subway station Strizkov line C far only 10 minutes by easy walk. Station Vysocanska line B and the new shopping center Félix 15 minutes by bus. Great shopping and entertainment center Letnany only 2 subway station. Very quiet location with lots of greenery around, be sure you haven´t a feeling that you live in the capital but at the same time you can get so quickly into tourism city.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jitravská, Praha 8 - Střížkov|
|Usable area||103 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.