Luxuriously furnished 3+1, 6th floor of a house with an elevator in the historic center of Prague.
Luxurious 3+1 of an area of 98 m2. In the apartment is a fully furnished bedroom, dining room and even a library. In the kitchen is a new kitchen line and the kitchen itself has all conceivable appliance. In the bathroom is a tub, bidet and toilet, another toilet is separately. In addition, part of the apartment is a furnished room, which previously probably served as a room for a servant, and has a shower and a washbasin. Two of the rooms are separate, one is passable. All rooms are have Internet and cable television connection. The location is quiet and provides great comfort in terms of amenities and allows busy social life. Thanks to ithe location excellent transport conditions are available. There is a lot of opportunities for cultural life and this is the ideal location for lovers of the history of the capital city.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Provaznická, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||98 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.