Interesting fully furnished apartment 2+1 (60 sqm) near the city center, Prague 2 - Vinohrady
Very nice and interesting apartment 2+1 is located on the first floor of brick building without an elevator in the street Lublanska. The apartment is fully furnished with all furniture, kitchen with all appliances (refrigerator, dishwasher, ceramic hob, microwave), a very attractive bathroom with a corner bathtub and washing machine. TV, phone possible. There is pavement in the whole apartment, the local gas heating. The whole flat is after reconstruction. Living room has windows into quiet street, bedroom into the quiet courtyard. In the hall there are wardrobes with equipment for cleaning, possibility of using a storage room and cellar. Metro I.P.Pavlova is 10 minutes on foot, tram about 2 minutes, so here it is easy to get to the center. Next to the house is a large park, 30 m is a guarded parking lot. In the surroundings you will find all the civic amenities.
14 500 CZKper month
|Address||Lublaňská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.