Very nice partially furnished apartment 2 + kk with balcony and parking possibility, Prague 5-Motol
Nice sunny apartment 2 + kk an area of 64 m2 in the street Kudrnova, Praha 5 – Motol. Apartment is located on a 2nd floor of brick house with elevator in a new residential complex U hrusky. The apartment is partly furnished, a kitchen is completely equipped, in a bathroom is a bathtub and a washing machine, a toilet separately. In the apartment isr missing bed. From a living room is an entrance to a balcony. On the floor is a floating floor and tiles, heated floor in a hall. In the area is a playground for children. There is one parking space with a lockable gate for a fee 2.000, – (to be rented with the apartment). Good transport accessibility, closed to a bus stop, subway station „Andel“ line B distant 10 minutes by bus. On Andel, there is also a large shopping and entertainment center Novy Smichov. All civic amenities. A lot of greenery around.
11 500 CZKper month
|Address||Kudrnova, Praha 5 - Motol|
|Usable area||64 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.