Gorgeous, spacious apartment 2 + kk with balcony in desired location Prague 2 - Vinohrady
Very nice, representative apartment 2 + kk with balcony in the Vinohrady, Polska street. The apartment is located in the 2nd floor of the brick house. The total useful area is 100m². Whole house and apartment passed complete reconstruction. This is the first lease after the renovation. The apartment is not furnished. There is beautiful new kitchen unit. Spacious bathroom. There is also practical dressing room. Beautiful, desired location. Not far from Wenceslas Square. Quiet street. The possibility of relaxing walks in the adjacent park. You find there excellent civic amenities. Cultural life guaranteed. Theaters, music clubs, restaurants and cafes everywhere in the surroundings. Perfect accessibility to all parts of Prague. Tram stop only a few steps from the house. Metro station Museum near.
29 000 CZKper month
|Address||Polská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.