Luxurious furnished apartment 4+1 (120 sqm), centre of Prague - New Town
Beautiful fully furnished apartment 4+1 has a total area of 120 sqm and is located on the second floor in the brick house in the street Na Struze directly in the center of Prague. Fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher), bathroom, 2 bedrooms, living room and dining room. All rooms are tastefully decorated. The are parquet on the floor. A very popular location for higher housing with excellent access to all parts of Prague. Tram stop is a minute from the house. Metro station Narodni trida is a 5 minutes walk. There are all civic amenities. In the street Narodni you can find a lot of shops, department store Tesco. Apartment is close to the Vltava River, opposite is Zofin Palace, near the National Theater. A few steps to Old Town, the most beautiful corners of Prague. Do not hesitate, offer of beautiful housing.
28 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 5000CZK|
|Address||Na struze, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.