Praha, fully furnished apartment for rent 2+1 (40m²), street Pricna, New Town
Beautiful and spacious, fully furnished 2+1 apartment with an area of 40 square meters near Charles Square. This apartment is located on the first floor of the newly painted house with elevator. The equipment of each of the rooms includes a built-in floor. In the living room under this floor is a small work room, so that all the space is fully and ideally used. There is also a television in the apartment, a cable television and internet connection. On the floor are carpets and tiles, the flat is heated by central heating. Although the building is very close to the Charles Square, it is located in a side street that is perpendicular to the Zitna street and thus provides excellent civic amenities on the one hand, on the other hand, it makes it a quiet location. Transport conditions are excellent too, many tram lines can be found in the vicinity and a few minutes walk away is the metro station B Karlovo Namesti. Not far from there is also the tram stop Lazarská which at night works as a central transfer station.
12 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4500 utilities|
|Address||Příčná, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.