Family house 6+1 (340 sqm) suitable as a place of business (offices). Prague 10 - Petrovice
Family house suitable as a place of business (offices) is situated in a quiet part of Prague 10 – Petrovice. The house has 3 floors and its total area is 340 sqm. At the ground floor (140 sqm) there is a double garage, oast, gas boiler and two other rooms. At the 2nd floor (100 sqm) there is a kitchen, spacious room with study, another room, bathroom (tub, toilet) and partly covered terrace. At the 3rd floor (100 sqm) there is a spacious room, 3 separated rooms, spacious bathroom (bath, shower, toilet). Each floor has its own entrance. Floor heating, all windows has shutters. There is an alarm and fire sensors, cable tv, internet connection, telephone line, a garden. Easy accessability by car and public transport (bus stop 100 metres, subway station – 8 minutes by bus). On land there is a parking space for 6 cars.
40 000 CZKper month
|Address||Edisonova, Praha 10 - Petrovice|
|Usable area||340 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.