Modern, bright apartment 1 +1 in attractive locality Prague 3 - Karlin
Beautiful, spacious apartment 1 +1 in Karlin. The apartment is situated in 2nd floor of a brick house. The total usable area is 50m². The apartment is not furnished. There is quality kitchen unit with appliances. Floating floors and tiles. In the apartment there is also practical chamber. Basement belongs to the apartment. Nice location near by the center. Hill Vitkov offers peace and there is also possibility of long walks. In the surroundings you can find high-quality civic amenities. Wide range of restaurants, cafes and bars. Cultural and sports provided. You can also visit the nearby fitness center. Easy accessibility to all parts of Prague. Tram stop or metro station Krizikova just a few steps from the house. Comfortable living in nice place. There is also possibility of renting this apartment only for 6 months.
13 500 CZKper month
|Address||Pernerova, Praha 3 - Karlín|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.