Luxury furnished apartment 2+kk with balcony and garage space, Prague 7 - Holesovice
Southwest oriented apartment 2+kk is situated in the premises of the former brewery Holesovice. Brand new apartment with an area 71sqm is located on the 12th floor of new building with an elevator, offers a simple contemporary interior design, spacious living room, balcony and spectacular view of the whole of Prague (Zizkov Tower, Petrin and Prague Castle, Prague Exhibition House). The apartment consists of a fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, fridge, multifunction oven, cooker with hotplate). Bedrooms are bright, large, and there is built-in wardrobe. In the bathroom there is a washing machine and hall is equipped with modern cabinets. Other benefits include large windows providing plenty of natural light, wooden floors, internet access, telephone entry and underground parking lot, where is one parking space for a fee 2.000Czk/month and has to be rented with the apartment. Holesovice is a modern area, is surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants, provides a quick and easy access to the city center. Metro station Nadrazi Holesovice is situated just a few minutes by walk and the tram stop, which leads directly to the city center are only a few meters from the house.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||U Uranie, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||71 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.