Beautiful representative office premises (326 m²) with two balconies, Prague 1 - Mala Strana
Very beautiful representative offices located on the fourth floor of the historic building with an elevator. Offices are in the whole fourth floor and has two balconies. The building is famous for the fact that there was in 1819 established the first elevator in Prague. Premises have ten large rooms, two kitchens and two social facilities. The building is located in a prime location in the Old Town on the corner of Vitezna and Vsehrdiova streets. Throughout the area are installed computer networks, telephone and the Internet. There is central heating and on the floors are parquet. Parking is in paid zone on the street. The whole building is located in a very nice part of the city near the Malostranske riverside. Excellent transport accessibility, tram stop Ujezd is minute walking from the house. Excellent civic amenities – shops, restaurants, bars, cafes, services, parks, language courses. Great opportunity for your business.
115 400 CZKper month
|Address||Všehrdova, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||326 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.