Beautiful luxury furnished apartment 3 + kk with a balcony and the chamber, Praha 2 - Vinohrady
A cozy apartment 3 + kk after reconstruction with an area of 76 m2 in Vinohradska street, Prague 2 – Vinohrady. Apartment is located on the 3rd floor of brick house with elevator. It is completely furnished, equipped kitchen with electrical appliances, in the bathroom is bathtub and washing machine. The apartment includes a balcony with an area of 3 m2 and the chamber. There are parqueta, tiles and floating floor on the floors, central heating. The possibility of connection to phone and the Internet via ADSL, satellite TV. Not far from the house is very nice park Riegrovy sady suitable for relaxation walks. Excellent transport accessibility, in front of the house is a tram stop, subway station Jiriho z Podebrad line A distant only 5 minutes walk through the park. Shopping and entertainment center Flora 5 minutes by tram. Rent max. for 6 month.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Vinohradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||76 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.