Very nice, fully furnished apartment 2 + kk in attractive locality of Prague 5 - Smichov
Sunny, beautiful apartment 2 + kk in the brick house in Smichov, Prague 5. The apartment is located in 3td floor of the house with a lift. The total usable area of the apartemnt is 60m². It is completely furnished with stylish furniture. There is also beautiful kitchen unit with appliances. In the apartment there are wooden floors. The introduction of telephone line. Perfect location near by the center. In the vicinity you can find a large number of restaurants, bars and cafes. You can also visit the nearby cultural facilities such as Village Cinemas multiplex, Svanovo theater or some of music clubs. Shopping and entertainment center Novy Smichov offers further opportunities for leisure. Traffic access to all parts of Prague. Tram stop or metro station Andel is just a few minu walk from the house. The ideal choice for your housing.
17 900 CZKper month
|Address||Na bělidle, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.