Very nice, cozy apartment 1 + kk with a balcony in the historical center of Prague
Nice, airy apartment 1 + kk with balcony in Mala Strana. The apartment is situated in the 2nd floor of the brick house. The total usable area is 57m². The whole house and apartment passed complete reconstruction. The apartment is not furnished. There is only kitchen unit. On the floors there are parquets and tiles. Balcony is into the quiet street Trziste. Beautiful, desired location in the historical center of the town. Wonderful atmosphere. Charles Bridge just a few steps from the house. There are of course the perfect civic amenities. Wide range of restaurants, cafes and bars. Shopping opportunities at your every step. Entertainment and shopping center Novy Smichov just a few minutes by tram. Park Petrin calls for romantic walks. Easy accessibility to all parts of Prague. Tram stop in front of the house.
24 000 CZKper month
|Address||Malostran. nám., Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||57 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.