Very nice unfurnished apartment 2+1 with excellent transport access on the Charles Square, Prague 1
Brand new apartment 2+1 in the center directly in Charles square: apartment is located in well kept building with lift. Flat was constructed accurately and it is stylish and functional. Fully equipped kitchen unit and beautiful view of Old Town in the kitchen. Bathroom with bathtub, shower corner and bidet. Separate bedrooms (one with entrance also from bathroom). Apartment is very well illuminated and despite of its location in the city center it is very quiet apartment. Satellite hookups already done in the flat. Owners are very flexible – they even offer posibility to furnish the flat at higher rent. Living with high level of privacy. Park of Charles quare is round the corner, few steps to Vodickova st., Lazarska st. and Wenceslas square. Professional house management takes care of the house.
14 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 500CZK / person + el. + gas|
|Address||Žitná, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||74 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.