Very nice, sunny, unfurnished apartment 3+kk (78 sqm) with parking space, Prague 9 - Vysocany
The apartment 3+kk is situated on the first floor in the new building with an elevator in the street Pod Harfou. The apartment is rented unfurnished, there is a kitchen corner with all appliances and a bar. Bathroom with bathtub, 2 bedrooms. The apartment includes the loggia, there is lino with wood decoration and tiles on the floor. Rooms are non-continuous , windows are to the west. Garage place included. The private sports ground. Sought after location, quiet street, excellent accessibility to the city center. Tram and bus 4 minutes from the house, metro Vysocanska 2 minutes by bus. There are all civic amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, schools, shops, cinemas, parks. Nearby there is a business center Gallery Phoenix.
13 600 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4402 Kč utilities + electricity|
|Address||Pod Harfou, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||78 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.