Wonderful family house with habitable attic,in residential area of Prague 10-Petrovice,garage,garden
Wonderful family house with habitable attic, situated in the residential area of Prague 10-Petrovice, Euklidova street. Land is approx 1.100m². In the basement of the house is twingarage with remote controlled gate, cellar, sauna, fitness center, shower, toilet, boiler room with a gas boiler, workroom and hall with a staircase – a total of about 121sqm. On the ground floor there is a cloakroom, hall, toilet, bathroom and a room with connection to the kitchen. Furthermore, also swimming pool with waves and a massage steam box. Kitchen is equipped with a complete line, a ceramic plate, refrigerator and other appliances. Separate ventilated pantry. In the room there's a fireplace – a total of about 175sqm. In the attic there are 2bathrooms, 2toilets, 4rooms and a dressing room – a total of about 172sqm. Entry to the house is through an entrance gate with electrically-operated lock including a security lock. Entering gates are forged with remote controlled opening. There is a fixed phone line and electronic security with the connection to the security agency as well. Decorative garden with a garden house and a fireplace.
80 000 CZKper month
|Address||Euklidova, Praha 10 - Petrovice|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||1 098 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.