Beautiful, partially furnished house with terrace, two garages and garden in Prague 4 - Branik
Beautiful, partially furnished house in Prague 4 – Branik. In ground floor is room with dinning room, kitchen, two garages and terrace (60 sqm). In 1st. floor you can find rooms and bathroom. Disposition of ground floor and 1st floor is 4+1. 2nd floor is separate flat 1+kk or it can be used as office. In basement, swimming pool, sauna and wine cellar are placed here. You can find here setellite, telephone, WiFi internet and even fireplace in the house. House has size of 400 m2. Garden (600 m2) belongs to the house. It is necessary for renter to keep garden in good level by himself of by company. You can park your cars in two garages. House is placed in garden-suburb with good connection to the center. Bus station is only cca 3 min away from house.
40 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na rozhledu, Praha 4 - Braník|
|Usable area||400 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.