Beautiful spacious flat 3 +1 with a balcony, a prestigious location Prague 6 - Dejvice
Very spacious, tastefully furnished apartment 3 +1 is located in a beautiful part of Prague 6 – Dejvice. The apartment was completely renovated in 2008. In the apartment there are three non walk-through rooms, a kitchen, beautiful bathroom with corner bath tub, toilet and shower. Another toilet is in a separate room. It is possible to use a fixed Internet connection. Apartment is located at the 2nd floor of the house in a very quiet area, but it is perfectly achievable from the center by public transport (tram stop, bus stop and subway station are from 50 to 200m far), as well as by car (parking is possible in the street). Location is very good and well civic-equipped. You can visit nearby Prague castle with its courtyards and magnificent gardens. In the neighbourhood of the apartment there are many theaters (Dejvické, Semaphore, Spejbl and Hurvínek), parks suitable for relaxation or walking dogs. There are also a lot of shops, restaurants and wine bars. Directly in front of the house is a pharmacy.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Generála Píky, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||132 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.