Representative new building 5+2 (450 sqm) with garage for 4 cars, garden, Prague 6 - Na Vypichu
Representative half of doublehouse, new building from 2002, 450 sqm of useful area, 5+2 layout, three bathrooms and five toilets, one room in the basement. On the first floor is an entrance hall, kitchen (fridge, stove, dishwasher), winter garden with the entry to the garden, large open space, bathroom, toilet. On the second floor there is a large open space which can be divided to two rooms (bedroom/study), terrace, bedroom with bathroom, toilet, kitchen. On the third floor there are two bedrooms and bathroom. Floating floors and tiles. Individual gas heating. The garden, separate garage for 4 cars and studio. Parking for 15 car on the courtyard. Great transport links, the tram stop Petriny is a 10 minute walk from the house. There are all civic amenities. The building is located near a large park of castle Hvezda.
70 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Vypichu, Praha 6 - Liboc|
|Usable area||450 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.