Prague, cozy, semi-detached family house for rent 5 + 1, Na Fialce I, Repy, terrace, garage
A beautiful attached family house for rent with a total area 220 m2 and a disposal of 5 + 1 with a garden, terrace, swimming pool and a garage. The house is located in the street Na Fialce I. in Prague 6 municipal district Repy. The locality is very quiet, in the vicinity of other family houses, with many green areas which are ideal for relax and free-time activities. The locality is very well accessible by bus and tram. The house is unfurnished, there is a semi-furnished kitchen unit (fridge, freezer and ceramic glass plate), 2 bathrooms with bath and shower (each with WC) + one separete WC. There is a storage place in ground floor. Terace and garden. It is also possible to use a garage for one car. The 2nd parking place is in front of garage.
30 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ energy 6000 CZK|
|Address||Na Fialce I, Praha 6 - Řepy|
|Usable area||260 m²|
|Grounds area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.