Great opportunity to purchase a reconstructed apartment 2 + kk
Great opportunity to purchase an apartment 2 + kk in the village Komarov. The total useful area of the apartment is 42m²,situated in 5 floor panel house. It is the total reconstruction (this was in 2006). It was primarily for renovation of inside of the apartment, kitchen, doors, plasters, electricity. Wooden windows can be exchanged for plastic – these investments is about 13.000 CZK. Loggia is glazed over. In the apartment there is electricity, water, central gas heating, fire-stopping doors. Floating floors, carpets and tiles. Cellar belongs to the apartment. Parking is possible in front of the house. In the apartment stay kitchen unit, dishwasher, stove and microwave oven. The rest of the equipment according to settlement. There is also the Internet, Wi-Fi. Good accessibility by public transport, train (there leads way to Prague and Plzen), kindergartens, schools, post, pubs, doctor, etc. The apartment has new front door of 3rd category, which are fire-stopping and can not forced.
|other water source|
1 410 001 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
Jiří Zbuzek (pobočka Beroun)
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.