Fully furnished flat 2+1 in a modern way after a reconstruction, Prague 1 - New Town
Very nice modern furnished apartment 2 +1 with an area of 80 m2 in the street Ostrovni, Praha 1 – New Town. Apartment is located on the 4th floor of a brick house with an elevator and it is approximately 4 years after a complete reconstruction. In the bathroom is the shower. Possibility to connect to a phone or a satellite. Floating floor and tiles. The house is located in a very nice location near the National Theater. Excellent accessibility to the center- not far from the house is a tram stop, subway station Narodni trida line B only 5–10 minutes easy walk.There is also a large Tesco store. All civic amenities (restaurants, clubs, shops, etc.) in the best range.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Ostrovní, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.