A spacious furnished apartment 2 +1 after reconstruction with excellent transportation access, P 2
Beautiful spacious apartment 2 +1 with an area of 86 m2 in the street Anny Letenske, Praha 2 – Vinohrady. Apartment is located on the 5th floor of a brick house with an elevator. House and apartment after complete reconstruction, it is furnished but the furniture can be removed in agreement with the owner. The flat ceilings are high which allows an installation of a sleeping floor to enlarge the space. On the floors are parquets and tiles. Very good location with excellent transport accessibility – close to the house is tram stop, subway station Namesti Miru far only 5 – 10 minutes by walk. Near the house is the recently repaired park Riegrovy sady good for beautiful long relaxation walks. All civic amenities (restaurants, shops, bars, etc.). Wenceslas Square just 15 minutes from the house. Shopping and entertainment center Flora 10 minutes by metro.
19 900 CZKper month
|Address||Anny Letenské, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||86 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.