Very nice, cozy apartment 2 + kk in the historic part of Prague-Malostranske Square
Cozy, very nice apartment 2 + kk (47m²) in the historical part of Prague. House and the apartment passed complete reconstruction. Leave the historic character of the building. Apartment is furnished with a new kitchen unit. Malostranske square is the center of the historical part of Mala Strana. It is situated below the Prague Castle on the left bank of the river Vltava. Close to many other historical monuments. Excellent transportation accessibility (tram station directly in the Malostranske Square). In the vicinity is complete civic facilities (bars, restaurants, cinemas, sports actvities).
19 500 CZKper month
|Address||Malá Strana, Praha 1 - Malá Strana (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||47 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.