Spacious, recently renovated apartment 2 + kk with a gallery in a prestigious location Prague 1
Very nice, spacious apartment 2 + kk (119m²) in the heart of the historical part of Prague. The whole house and apartment are after reconstruction. Historical elements was left. In the apartment is a new kitchen. There is also gallery. Malostranske Square is in the center of the historic part of Mala Strana. It is situated below the Prague Castle on the left bank of river Vltava. The Old Town is also connected through Charles Bridge. Excellent transportation accessibility (tram station directly in the Malostranska Square). In the vicinity is complete civil facilities and lot of historical monuments.
41 650 CZKper month
|Address||Malá Strana, Praha 1 - Malá Strana (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||119 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.