Attic apartment 4 + kk in a quiet location in Prague 9 - Vysocany
Renovated and partly furnished studio apartment is located on the 4th floor of the brick house without a lift in a quiet location in Prague 9 – Vysocany. Part of an apartment is kitchen which is fully equipped (dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, electric cooker with ceramic hob and built hot-air oven, washing machine), living room is equipped with 3 sofas, conference table and TV in the bedroom are built-in wardrobes and in the bathroom is bath and shower, toilet is separate. It is possible to park on the street. The house is located in a quiet location, on the other hand, there is all the civic amenities (banks, restaurants, mail, etc.). Excellent transport accessibility – bus, tram stop, metro station B Vysocanska – all for a distance of 100 m from the house.
15 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 500,- CZK house service fee per person + electricity|
|Address||Krátkého, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||152 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.