Prague Old town, for rent very nice fully furnished and equipped duplex 4+kk (89,5 m²) with a terrace
Very nice, fully furnished duplex of an area of 89,5 m2 (4 + kk), in a completely reconstructed Art Nouveau building with an elevator in the Old Town. The apartment consists in the first level of a spacious hallway with an entry into a large kitchen with a kitchenette and an entrance to a beautiful terrace oriented to the court. In the first level there is also a bathroom with a shower and toilet. In the second level is a spacious bedroom, second bedroom which can be used as a child's bedroom, living room and one bathroom with a tub and toilet. The kitchen is equipped with a kitchen unit and all appliances including dishes. On the floors is parquet, in the social facilities and kitchen there are tiles.The apartment is heated with a combined gas boiler with water heating. Available is also high-speed Internet and a satellite television. The location is quiet and provides all necessary civic amenities. The transport is supplied by trams, buses and the underground in walking distance. There is also a possibility to rent a garage in the house for a fee 5.000, – CZK per month.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||House service 900,-CZK + energy|
|Address||Bílkova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||89,50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.